Granat Soup (African). This is a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation. Now you too can eat a culturally rich and nutritious meal enjoyed by Africans. Peanut soup is an authentic African recipe that's very popular in West Africa, and especially in Ghana.
West African Peanut soup, Groundnut stew or Maafe. All these names refer to the same soup. The west African peanut soup has a wonderful combination of flavors, and it's loaded with a lot of protein. You can have Granat Soup (African) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Granat Soup (African)
- You need 2 of CupsRice.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 4 of Onion.
- You need 1 Cube of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of White Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Salt (for each rice and chicken pot).
- Prepare 1 of Tables spoon Butter (for rice).
Vegan African Peanut Stew with lentils and veggies. African inspired Peanut Stew is one of the favorite recipes on the interwebs, with many variations and. Video Soup and Stew African Gluten-Free Peanut. Healthy African peanut soup with rice.
Granat Soup (African) step by step
- Fry Onions till you get a beige color..
- Rice: in another pot boil the rice in a pot on the side (in a pot 3 cups of water for 2 cups of rice + 1 Tablespoon Salts +one Tablespoon Butter.
- Chop Chicken to cubes and add them to the onion.
- Add salt, white pepper, tomato paste, chicken broth..
- Add the water till it covers the chicken and let it boil for 15-20 minutes till it’s well cooked.
- Finally add the peanut butter after 20 minutes and mix them together (stir till it gets thick).
- Add the Chilli pepper.
High in vitamin C, fiber and potassium. Health Benefits – African Peanut Soup. In order to make our blog, as well as being delicious, recipes have to be both. Groundnut soup is my go-to African recipe to teach friends because it is soo easy to make. In Sierra Leone, we call it 'granat stew'.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Perfect Granat Soup (African), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp