Spicy Eggplant and Pasta.
You can have Spicy Eggplant and Pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Eggplant and Pasta
- It’s 6 of Eggplants 4 to 6 inches long. cut into 12 long pieces each eggplant.
- You need 2 TB of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red, Orange or Yellow Bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1 of Medium Onion sliced thin.
- You need 12 of peeled Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 4 of Thai Chillies or 2 Sarrano Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of ts roasted and cushed Cumin seeds, Dry Corriander seeds and black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 of ts salt.
- It’s 1 of TS Pauv Bhaji Masala (Indian vegetable spice mix).
- You need 1 TB of Desi Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cappelini Pasta (Thin Pasta).
- You need 4 oz. of Grated Parmasean Cheese.
- Prepare 1 TB of chopped Cilantro.
Spicy Eggplant and Pasta step by step
- Heat Olive oil in a Pan. Add Bell Peppers. Cook 3 minutes on medium Heat. Add Onions, Garlic, Chilli Peppers, dry roasted spices and Pauv Bhaji Masala. Add 2 TB water and cook for 3 mts..
- Add Eggplant (Cut up into pieces). Add Salt. Cook 5 mts. on Medium heat. Reduce heat and cook for 20 mts. Add Ghee..
- Boil water (1 Qt enough to cover Pasta). Add Pasta to Boiling water. Add 1/2 ts salt and 1 ts oil to water. Boil Pasta 8 mts. or package instructions. Drain water. Make sure Pasta is cooked..
- Dish out Pasta in a Plate. Add Eggplant on top. Add Grated cheese and cilantro. Serve hot..
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Delicious Spicy Eggplant and Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp