Turnip Au Gratin.
You can cook Turnip Au Gratin using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turnip Au Gratin
- It’s 2 pounds of turnip roots.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1-1 of :2 teaspoon salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Turnip Au Gratin step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and wash the turnip roots.
- Thinly slice the turnip roots.
- Line the bottom of a pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add cheese chunks to top.
- Repeat each layer.
- I was able to get 3 layers.
- Bake till turnips are fork tender. About an hour. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Turnip Au Gratin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp