Greek Bison Steak Salad.
You can have Greek Bison Steak Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Bison Steak Salad
- You need of Bison Steak (suggested: Ribeye, Flank, Flat Iron).
- It’s of red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Black olives, sliced.
- You need of cucumber, peeled and sliced.
- It’s of tomatoes, sliced.
- You need of Chopped romaine lettuce.
- It’s of Feta cheese.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Red wine vinegar.
- You need of thyme.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Greek Bison Steak Salad instructions
- Season Bison Steak with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour a small amount of olive oil into a large frying pan heated over medium low heat and add steak. Cover pan and cook steak for approximately 5 minutes on each side, until steak is to your desired doneness. (Recommend: Medium) Let set for 5 minutes..
- Place tomato slices on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper and oregano. Roast at 375*F for 5 minutes..
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add black olives, cucumber, onion and feta cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar and toss. Cut steak into thin slices. Add steak and tomato to lettuce mixture. Serve with warm pita bread..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Greek Bison Steak Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp