BBQ Sloppy Joe’s.
You can cook BBQ Sloppy Joe’s using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Sloppy Joe’s
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef or ground turkey (you could mix them too!).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce (any kind will do).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of hamburger buns and cheese to serve with.
BBQ Sloppy Joe’s step by step
- In a Medium skillet brown the ground beef (I used my instant pot.).
- Once browned, add in in the onions, red pepper, and salt & pepper. Cook to you have onions and peppers soft or how you like them..
- When soft mix in the BBQ, Ketchup, and water.
- Cook on low for 5-10 minutes to allow the flavors to combine, for stove top, or can do this in instant pot or crockpot times will very with them just cook it down..
- Serve with cheese in hamburger buns..
- Notes – this meal is so easy and can be cooked in 10mins.. you can use red or green pepper or both. I served this with French fries..
Thank you tante diah for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious BBQ Sloppy Joe’s, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp