Mushroom Spaghetti Bolognese.
You can cook Mushroom Spaghetti Bolognese using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Spaghetti Bolognese
- Prepare 300 g of Spaghetti.
- It’s 250 g of or vegan mince or lentils.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of large or 2 small onions.
- Prepare of Any fresh or frozen veg – green beans, peppers, courgette.
- You need of Fresh chopped tomatoes and/or passata or tinned tomatoes.
- Prepare A few of basil leaves.
- Prepare of Chopped chilli and/or chilli oil.
- You need of Vegan Parmesan or cheese for a vegetarian option.
- It’s 1 of large or 2 small bay leaves.
- You need 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
Mushroom Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Chop and cook the onion in a little oil for 2 minutes on a medium heat. Add the vegan mince and garlic and cook for a further 3 minutes and add the mushrooms until cooked..
- Add the fresh or frozen veg, bay leaf and tomatoes and bring to a slow simmer. You will need to cook until the sauce thickens a little. You could add a little red wine at this point for a more robust sauce..
- Cook the spaghetti or linguini according to the instructions..
- Add pasta to your bowl, sauce on top of the pasta and sprinkling with the basil, chopped chillis if you are using, chilli oil and the vegan or non-vegan cheese. Don’t forget to remove the bay leaf!.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Mushroom Spaghetti Bolognese, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp