Santa Fe egg omelet.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, santa fe egg omelet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Santa Fe egg omelet is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Santa Fe egg omelet is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have santa fe egg omelet using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Santa Fe egg omelet:
- Make ready of for an omelette.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 of green bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of diced onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of diced tomatoe.
- Make ready 2 pinch of Velveeta cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of picante sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of green onion chop fine..
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Santa Fe egg omelet:
- half of a tablespoon of butter in pan, onion, bell pepper and tomato, saute ,when done set to the side,.
- scrambled eggs in a cup, in pan for omelette add other part of butter , poor eggs in pan for omelette, when omelette is almost done put in sauteed onions ,bell pepper and tomato,cheese and picante sauce.
- flip omelette . now done set on plate, sprinkle a little bit more cheese and green onion.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food santa fe egg omelet recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister dian for sharing Recipe of Homemade Santa Fe egg omelet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp