You can have Vegan Quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Quesadillas
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of Olive Oil,.
- You need 190 g of Sweet Potatoes Grated,.
- You need 2/3 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- It’s 120 g of Black Beans,.
- You need Pinch of Chili Powder,.
- You need Pinch of Cumin Powder,.
- It’s 20 g of Kale Julienned,.
- You need Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- You need 60 g of Corn Kennels,.
- You need 4 of Corn Tortillas,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Chipotle In Adobo Sauce,.
- It’s Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Parsley Coarsely Chopped,.
- You need of Vegan Cheese Sauce.
Vegan Quesadillas instructions
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce..
- In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in sweet potatoes. Add in paprika, chili and cumin..
- Saute until well combined and aromatic. Add in kale. Saute until well combined and slightly wilted..
- Add in black beans, corn and chipotle. Saute until well combined. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt + pepper. Continue sauteing until the mixture is almost drying out..
- Remove from heat and set aside. In a griddle over medium heat, grill all the tortillas until almost charred on both sides. Turn the heat down to low..
- Place a tortilla, grill-marked side down, onto the griddle. Scoop half of the sweet potatoes mixture onto the tortilla. Garnish with parsley..
- Spoon some of the vegan cheese sauce over the top. Place another tortilla over the top, grilled-marked side up. Press gently with an offset spatula to adhere..
- Remove from heat. Repeat the steps for the remaining quesadillas. Transfer onto a serving plate. Slice and serve immediately..
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vegan Quesadillas, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp