Portobello Pizza. Stay low-carb with these Pizza Portobellos from Delish.com. Top mushrooms with pizza sauce then mozzarella and pepperoni. Place the mushroom on a baking sheet.
The Portobello Pizza is located in. The pizza you love in a mushroom crust. Build the pizzas by laying tomato sauce, italian seasoning, cheese and pepperoni. You can cook Portobello Pizza using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Portobello Pizza
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil,.
- It’s 1 Clove of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- You need Pinch of Chili Flakes,.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Italian Seasoning,.
- You need 14 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes,.
- It’s Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- It’s Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- You need 8 of Portobello Mushrooms,.
- It’s of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, Drizzle.
- It’s Pinch of Garlic Powder,.
- You need Pinch of Italian Seasoning,.
- You need 8 of Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Sliced,.
- It’s 8 Slices of Vegan Cheese Slices,.
- It’s of Fresh Basil Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
BY Tone It Up IN recipes. Completely vegitarian pizza using portobello mushrooms as a base. This Healthy Portobello Pizza recipe is perfect if you're trying to incorporate more veggies into your diet, AND it satisfies pizza. The first time I had a portobello mushroom pizza (no crust) was a few years ago at a restaurant in Miami.
Portobello Pizza step by step
- In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning. The garlic should barely be sizzling. *If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.*.
- Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes. *You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.*.
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Dust some mushroom powder over the top. Give it a quick stir to combine well. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use. *This tomato sauce can be kept in the fridge for 3 days.*.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly. Remove the stems. Pad the mushrooms dry with kitchen paper. Transfer them onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Season the mushrooms generously with salt, pepper and mushroom powder. Sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasonings over the top. Wack into the oven and bake for 15 mins..
- Remove from the oven, immediately spoon the tomato sauce onto the mushrooms. Lay vegan cheese slices over the top. Return back into the oven and bake for a further 10 mins..
- Remove from oven and transfer onto serving plates. Garnish with sundried tomatoes. Scatter basil over the top. Serve immediately..
Sprinkle cornmeal over baking pan; spread out pizza dough. Personal Portobello Pizza. "A delicious recipe that substitutes a portobello mushroom for a pizza crust. Try this Personal Portobello Pizza using pesto sauce instead of spaghetti sauce. They are perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. We made our own mini pepperoni but using a small round cutter on larger.
Thank you sister yani for sharing How to Cook Perfect Portobello Pizza, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp