Healthy Eggs Benedict. Healthy eggs Benedict is a creative breakfast recipe made up of four delicious layers. Sweet potato toast is topped with Canadian bacon, poached eggs and a drizzle of creamy hollandaise sauce. The classic recipe has been given a healthy makeover.
One of my favorite breakfast is EGGS BENEDICT. But as you know is not so healthy with all that butter. so I created healthy version of egss benedict! This healthy eggs benedict is a twist on an old standard.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy eggs benedict. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy eggs Benedict is a creative breakfast recipe made up of four delicious layers. Sweet potato toast is topped with Canadian bacon, poached eggs and a drizzle of creamy hollandaise sauce. The classic recipe has been given a healthy makeover.
Healthy Eggs Benedict is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Healthy Eggs Benedict is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have healthy eggs benedict using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Eggs Benedict:
- Make ready 1 of whole wheat english muffin.
- Take 2 slice of weight watchers american cheese.
- Make ready 2 slice of lite ham.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper for taste.
This "healthy hollandaise" sauce is made mostly of Greek yogurt, with a little lemon, touch of butter, and some green tea for an unexpected color. The best part of eggs Benedict is the rich hollandaise sauce. So ditch the English muffin, use a quick keto Keto Eggs Benedict. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by.
Instructions to make Healthy Eggs Benedict:
- put water in small pot & bring to a boil.
- cut whole wheat english muffin in half & toast in toaster….when done put one slice of cheese on each half & close toater oven door & with toaster off let cheese melt on its own while toaster is off.
- place 2 slices of ham on dish & heat in microwave on high for 15 seconds.
- when water starts boiling put in vinigar & gently crack eggs close to boiling water & gently drop in water.
- take out english muffin & plate & put a slice of ham on each half.
- poach eggs until desired doneness…about 3 minutes depending on size of eggs…remove with slotted spoon to drain any water and place one egg on each half & serve.
- salt & pepper for taste.
I LOVE eggs benedict so played around with six different light versions to come up with the best! In my eggs Benedict recipe, I use immune-boosting, heart-healthy How to Make Eggs Benedict. Eggs Benedict is one of those items that you'll always see on a breakfast or brunch menu. Today is a very special day. The word "healthy" is usually not found anywhere near the phrase Eggs Benedict.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy eggs benedict recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother dian for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Healthy Eggs Benedict, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp