You can cook Seafood Chowdah using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Chowdah
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bay scollops.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of medium shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of chowder fish.
- It’s 1 can of chopped clams.
- Prepare 1 can of crab meat.
- You need 1/2 cup of green onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 can of corn (don't drain).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped potatoes.
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 26 oz of can condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Seafood Chowdah instructions
- Add 1/2 cup milk, garlic, and cream cheese together in a large pot. Mix together until blended..
- Add the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT THE SEAFOOD. Cover and simmer 25 minutes *do not boil*.
- Add the seafood and continue to simmer for about 10 minutes or until all the seafood is cooked..
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe: Tasty Seafood Chowdah, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp