Stir Fried Bitter Melon *Vegan.
You can have Stir Fried Bitter Melon *Vegan using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Bitter Melon *Vegan
- You need 2 of bitter melon (light green bitter melon is less bitter).
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion or 5 shallots.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of long red chili.
- Prepare 4 of spicy chili (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of cms galangal.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cookong oil.
Stir Fried Bitter Melon *Vegan step by step
- Chop onion and garlics, slice bitted melon, tomato, chilies and galangal, put aside (you can soak sliced bitter melon im salt watef for 30 mnts to 1 hour to reduce the bitter taste..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, wait until its hot, cook onion and garlic, stir it well until the aroma comes out. Put chilies, bay leaves, galangal, and tomato in, stir it well. Sprinkle salt, sugar, and pepper, put bitter melon in, stir it until it mixes well. Pour some water in and wait until its cooked well. (When the bitter melon turns soft it means its cooked well) try the taste..
- Enjoy it with bread or steamed rice..
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Stir Fried Bitter Melon *Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp