Breakfast Egg Casserole.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, breakfast egg casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Egg Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Breakfast Egg Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast egg casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Egg Casserole:
- Make ready 8 of large eggs.
- Get 1 cup of milk (I used skim).
- Take 5 piece of bacon.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 3 tbsp of margarine (melted).
- Get 1/4 of onion, chopped (optional).
- Make ready 1/2 can of sliced mushrooms or several fresh mushrooms sliced (optional).
- Prepare of salsa (optional).
- Make ready 1/2 of green pepper (optional).
Steps to make Breakfast Egg Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 325. For shorter cook time, you can increase the temperature- you just need to watch it more carefully..
- Cook bacon and cut into small pieces..
- Crack eggs into medium sized bowl..
- Add margarine and milk. Whip them..
- Pour mixture into a glass baking dish. I used a rectangular one approximately 6"x 8"..
- Add the sliced bacon and the shredded cheese. If desired, add the chopped onion, green pepper, and mushrooms at this time. (I put the cheese on last.).
- Bake at 325 for approximately 1 hour or until golden brown. Larger baking dishes decrease baking times. Remove from oven and cool for several minutes before serving. Serve with salsa if desired..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food breakfast egg casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante diah for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Breakfast Egg Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp