Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza. This one pan recipe for puff pastry pizza recipe is made with slow roasted summer veg. A healthy, easy evening meal for the family. There's loads of fun to be had here and is a pretty impressive dish to pull out the oven and serve to friends and family.
Do you have them with just roast beef or all roast dinners? Delicious recipe inspiration to get a bit more veg in your meals next week. Brick Lane Burger Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza Mushroom Stroganoff. You can cook Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza
- It’s 20 of Cherry Tomatoes Halved, About.
- It’s of Leafy Greens (I am using cabbage) Julienned, A Small Handful.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Carrots or Zucchini / Eggplant Oblique Cut,.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Mushrooms (I am using shiitake) Coarsely Sliced,.
- You need 1 Handful of Herbs (I am using scallions),.
- It’s 1 Handful of Chili / Bell Peppers Coarsely Sliced,.
- Prepare Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion,.
- You need of Canola / Grapeseed / Sunflower Oil, A Drizzle.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic,.
- You need 200 g of Store-bought Frozen Vegan Puff Pastry, About.
- You need 1 Handful of Vegan Mozzarella Preferably Emborg,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Preferably Alce Nero's, A Drizzle.
- Prepare of Balsamic Glaze Preferably Alce Nero's, A Drizzle.
Each uses just five ingredients, helping you get good, budget-friendly food on your table with ease. Serve with a nice salad, if. Every recipe in Jamie Oliver's new cookbook calls for just five key ingredients. Jamie Oliver – YouTube. best recipes every day.
Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius or 350 fahrenheit. Once you have sliced and cut your leftover vegetables, brush the skillet or baking dish or even the baking tray with canola oil or any neutral oil. Add in all the vegetables..
- Quarter the onion and peel them layer by layer. Crush the garlic. Add the onion and garlic into the vegetable mixture. You can use any green herbs you have on hand. I only have scallions, so I will be slicing them coarsely and adding in the white parts only. I will save the green parts for garnishing later..
- Season well with salt, pepper and mushroom powder. Drizzle some more canola oil over the top. Toss to coat everything well. I am just gonna use my hand..
- Wack into the oven and bake for about 40 to 50 mins or until the vegetables are lightly charred, but not burnt. Depending on the size of your skillet/baking dish or tray, 5 mins to baking time, roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface to about 1/8 inch thick. The shape doesn't have to be perfect..
- Carefully, remove the skillet/baking dish or tray from the oven. Fish the garlic out. Remove the flesh from the skins. Return the flesh into the vegetable mixture, distributing them evenly. Scrape the edges with a spatula to loosen the vegetable a bit and also to make space for the puff pastry. Cover the vegetables with the rolled puff pastry..
- Tuck the sides in. Trim off any excess. Do not worry that it doesn't look beautiful at this point. *Be extremely careful, as it is piping hot.* Adjust the temperature of the oven as per the store-bought puff pastry packaging instructions. Wack back into the oven and bake until golden brown..
- Remove from the oven. Run the edges with a knife to loosen the puff pastry. Place a larger board or plate on top of the skillet/baking dish or tray. Carefully and swiftly flip. Give it a light tap..
- The puff pastry pizza should come out beautifully. Immediately, scatter some vegan cheese over the top. Garnish with some herbs, I am using scallions. Drizzle some olive oil and balsamic glaze over the top. Slice and serve immediately..
- To make your own balsamic glaze, simply heat 1 cup of high-quality balsamic vinegar to a simmer. Continue cooking until it has reduced to 1/4 cup or thick and coats the back of a spoon.*.
Fish Recipes, Seafood Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Recipies, Salmon Dinner, Seafood Dinner, Clean Eating. I have loved Jamie Oliver since his days on The Naked Chef and have eagerly picked up each one of his cookbook along the way. Finish chicken pie: Lightly dust a clean surface with flour and unroll the sheet of puff pastry. Use a small kitchen knife to lightly crisscross and score it. Continue refrigerating it after each two turns (or more often if necessary) until all six turns are completed.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp