Brad's Ling cod fish tacos.
You can cook Brad's Ling cod fish tacos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's Ling cod fish tacos
- Prepare 1 lb of ling, or any other cod.
- It’s of Breading.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of each, garlic powder, white pepper, chili powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of garlic and herb bread crumbs.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- You need of Brad's roasted chiles.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- It’s slices of Lime.
- You need of Diced red onion.
- You need of Chopped cilantro.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Grated radish.
- It’s of Spanish rice.
Brad's Ling cod fish tacos step by step
- Heat oil in a LG frying pan. 1/2 inch deep.
- Cut cod into bite sized pieces.
- Fry in oil on medium heat. Possibly a bit less, do a test piece to see if breading browns before fish is cooked. Drain on paper towels. Depending on batch size, can be kept warm on a baking sheet in a 160 degree oven..
- Dredge in flour mixed with the spices. Then egg, then bread crumbs..
- In another frying pan, add a small amount of oil. Bring to temperature on medium. Fry tortilla a couple seconds on each side. layer on a plate and keep a towel over the stack..
- Serve with desired garnishes. Enjoy..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Delicious Brad's Ling cod fish tacos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp