Asparagus and Mushrooms with Lemon Butter Sauce.
You can cook Asparagus and Mushrooms with Lemon Butter Sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus and Mushrooms with Lemon Butter Sauce
- It’s 2 pounds of fresh asparagus, trimed and bottoms peeled if desired.
- It’s 8 ounces of fresh button mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil, I used hot chili infused olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper,.
- You need 4 tablespoon of salted butter, cold cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 of green onion, thin sliced.
Asparagus and Mushrooms with Lemon Butter Sauce step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add asparagus and simmer 5 to 10 minutes depending on thickness and how tender you like your asparagus. Drain and place in serving dish.
- Add olive oil to a skillet and soften mushrooms and garlic, adding a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Remove mushrooms and add to asparagus in serving plate.
- In the skillet mushrooms and garlic were cooked in add chicken broth and cream, cajun seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, bring to a boil and reduce until slighty thickened about 2 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice, then add butter, whisking each piece in before adding the next.
- Turn off heat heat when all of butter is added.
- Pour sauce over asparagus and mushrooms.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Delicious Asparagus and Mushrooms with Lemon Butter Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp