Corn and Crab Soup.
You can cook Corn and Crab Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn and Crab Soup
- You need 3 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 lbs of peeled shrimp.
- It’s 1 lb of white crab meat.
- Prepare 2 cans of creamed corn.
- Prepare 4 cans of cream of potato soup.
- You need 1 qt of half and half.
- You need to taste of Creole seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Cayenne.
Corn and Crab Soup instructions
- In a large stock pot melt the butter..
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized..
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well..
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve..
Thank you sister ida for sharing How to Make Perfect Corn and Crab Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp