Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. These easy pumpkin muffins are loaded with spices and chocolate chips and make a delicious fall treat. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist pumpkin spiced treats dotted with chocolate chips. This is the only recipe you will ever need!
You can never go wrong with baked goods when they involve pumpkin. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe & Video. Pumpkin can be used in so many baked goods.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins is something which I have loved my entire life.
These easy pumpkin muffins are loaded with spices and chocolate chips and make a delicious fall treat. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist pumpkin spiced treats dotted with chocolate chips. This is the only recipe you will ever need!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin chocolate chip muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins:
- Make ready 3 c of flour.
- Prepare 5 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Take 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 (29 oz) of can of pumpkin pie filling.
- Make ready 2-1/2 c of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 c of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1/2 c of water.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Chocolate chips.
Its earthy flavor and dense fibrous This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe is adapted from Baking from the Heart, a collaborative cookbook with Michael J Rosen, Share Our. The chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are not only an amazing dessert or snack, but they are also healthy pumpkin breakfast muffins you can enjoy every morning guilt-free. But the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are so moist, sweet, and delicious. I'm sure you'll fall in love with them.
Steps to make Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins:
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees. Grease muffins pans (regular sized and/or mini)..
- Mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Mix pumpkin pie filling, sugar, oil, water, chocolate chips and eggs together in a separate bowl. Slowly stir flour mixture, about 1/2 c at a time, into pumpkin mixture until just blended. Fill muffins tins to just below brim..
- Bake in preheated oven – mini muffins for about 20 mins, regular sized muffins for about 30 minutes – or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean..
- All done! Enjoy 🙂.
Let cool before taking out of pan. Vegan pumpkin muffins that are tender, sweet, and studded with chocolate chips. The perfect fall breakfast or take-along snack. I didn't even realize these ones have chocolate chips. Guess I'll have to eat them all.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pumpkin chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante ida for sharing How to Make Award-winning Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp