Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom.
You can cook Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom
- You need 2 cups of rice, cooked in the rice cooker with 3 cups water.
- Prepare 6 of chicken thighs (bone in).
- Prepare 12 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger, pounded.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Garnish:.
- You need of fried wonton wrappers.
- It’s of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of For the sauté mushrooms:.
- Prepare 250 gr of mushrooms, roughly minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom step by step
- Directions for the sauté mushrooms: Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté minced garlic until fragrant..
- Add mushrooms. Cook until wilted..
- Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Adjust the taste..
- Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Directions for the porridge: Bring chicken thighs and water to a boil. Remove the chicken thigh and allow to cool. When chicken thighs are cool enough, shred the meat and remove the bones. Strain and set aside 10 cups of chicken broth..
- Put the rice in the blender with 1 cup water. Make rough purée rice (not too long so the rice won’t be too soft like baby food)..
- Boil chicken broth. Add rice purée, shredded chicken, and ginger. Bring it back to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook until rice started to thicken, which may take 20-30 minutes..
- Season with salt and white pepper powder. Adjust the taste..
- Garnish with sauté mushrooms, fried wonton wrappers, and green onions. Yum! ?.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp