Vegan Chicken Jacket (+ salad).
You can cook Vegan Chicken Jacket (+ salad) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chicken Jacket (+ salad)
- It’s 1-2 of small jacket potatoes.
- It’s 2-4 of vegan chicken fillets.
- It’s 1 handful of spinach.
- Prepare 2 of rows of vegan feta cheese chopped into cubes.
- You need of Sprinkle of garlic and parsley.
- Prepare of Drizzle of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 5 of .
Vegan Chicken Jacket (+ salad) instructions
- Stab either end of your potatoes with a fork and put on middle shelf of for 90 minutes on gas mark 6..
- 20 minutes before potatoes are cooked, place chicken fillets in oven on middle shelf..
- At the right time, take out the potatoes and chicken from the oven. Cut the potatoes in half and remove the innards..
- Using vegan spread, mash the potato, adding the garlic and parsley while mixing it all in..
- Chop up the vegan feta cheese and place in each half of the potatoes, then put a chicken fillet on top of each..
- For presentation reasons, I suggest putting the mash in the middle of the plate and put the skins around the outside..
- Surround main with spinach and any other salad components you wish..
- To finish off, drizzle some Italian dressing over your salad and ENJOY!.
Thank you mother dian for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Vegan Chicken Jacket (+ salad), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp