Breaded Fish Fillet. A wide variety of breaded fish fillet options are available to you, such as variety, packaging, and shape. Place the bread crumbs in a bowl. Drizzle the juice of half a lemon over the fish.
If necessary, add additional oil during cooking. Breaded fried fish fillet and potatoes with sliced lemon and cutlery on cutting board and wooden planks background. I would make this recipe again. You can have Breaded Fish Fillet using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breaded Fish Fillet
- You need 4 of fillets of white fish.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry minced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare of Necessary amount of:.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Flavored bread crumbs.
- You need of Oil.
Great taste, and I like the Tilapia, a meaty fish that holds together well. Say hello to unbeatable fresh taste. Blue whiting fillet coated with orange bread crumbs. Crispy and savoury on the outside, soft and sweet in the inside.
Breaded Fish Fillet instructions
- Ingredients: fish.
- Cumin, cayenne pepper, chili powder, dry minced onions, garlic salt, paprika.
- Flavored bread crumbs.
- Preparation: in a bowl put the flour with: ground cumin, cayenne pepper, chili powder, dry minced onions, garlic salt and paprika.
- Mix well and put aside.
- In a bowl beat the eggs.
- In another bowl put the bread crumbs.
- Put salt and pepper on both sides of the fish.
- Put the fish in the flour and press well on both sides.
- Put it in the egg and turn on both sides.
- And then put it in the bread crumbs and press well in both sides.
- If you'd like you can put it into egg and then in bread crumbs, if you want them double breaded.
- Put a pan with oil in a medium-high heat, when it is hot, put in the fish until it is golden brown both sides, put it in a plate with a paper towel to reduce the surplus oil.
- You can also bake it, set the oven at 400 degrees temperature and bake it for aproximately 20 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
Prepared and ready-to-cook for your convenience. These fish fillets are unlike any other frozen fish fillet I judged. Maybe it's the organically-shaped fillets At this point of the tasting, I discovered that I prefer battered fried fish over breaded fried fish. Find breaded fish fillet stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Place the bread crumbs in a bowl.
Thank you mother wati for sharing How to Make Tasty Breaded Fish Fillet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp