Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken breasts, diced.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 can of lima beans or 1 cup frozen.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of package of frozen vegetables.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cups of water (or chicken broth).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup step by step
- First, Place the diced chicken at the bottom of the Instant pot. Second, Combine all of the ingredients in the pot. Next, Stir to combine. Add the lid and set to sealing. Set the pressure to high for 5 minutes. Do a quick release or you can do the natural release. Remove the lid. Stir and enjoy! Serve with parmesan cheese and your favorite rolls..
- Notes- I used one big frozen chicken breast and cooked it in about 2 cups of water, for 20 mins with a quick release. Then I shredded it and added the rest of my ingredients and cooked again for 5 mins on hi with a quick release..
Thank you tante ridha for sharing How to Cook Tasty Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp