Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan.
You can cook Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan
- Prepare 300 gr of Kangkung/water spinach (optional).
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 200 gr of corn kernels.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of tamarind.
- It’s 1 of bayleaf.
- It’s 1 cm of galangal.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- Prepare of You can use other vegetables such as:.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- It’s of Chokos.
- You need of Wombok.
- Prepare of Snake bean.
Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan step by step
- Boil the water, chop onion and garlic, cut up all vegetables..
- Add chopped onion and garlics into boiling water, stir it. Add tamarind, bayleaf, and galangal. Sprinkle salt and sugar stir it..
- Put the vegetables in (the vegetables that needed to be cooked longer should be added first like carrot and snake bean)..
- Cover the pot until all the vegetables cooked well..
- Perfect to serve while its hot in winter or rainy weather. Also can be served with steamed rice, chili sauce, and garlic or prawn crackers..
Thank you sister sri for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp