Vickys Cauliflower & Cheese Bake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Cauliflower & Cheese Bake, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Cauliflower & Cheese Bake, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1 of large cauliflower cut into equal sized florets.
- Prepare 100 grams of bacon or ham, diced.
- It’s 6 of spring onions/scallions, chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 50 grams of dairy-free spread/butter i.e. Vitalite, Earth Balance.
- You need 350 ml of rice milk / light coconut milk.
- Prepare 150 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 100 grams of cheese, grated. I use Violife vegan free-from brand.
Vickys Cauliflower & Cheese Bake, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil and add the cauliflower pieces. Boil 5 minutes until cooked then drain.
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F and set out an overproof dish.
- Add the butter and cornstarch to a pan and whisk in the milks. When it starts to boil and thicken take the pan off the heat and stir in the grated cheese.
- Add the cauliflower, onions and bacon to the cheese sauce and toss gently to coat.
- Pour into the ovenproof dish, sprinkle the top with some breadcrumbs if you like, then bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Great as a side with roast chicken or a light meal served with garlic bread.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Vickys Cauliflower & Cheese Bake, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp