Fiber Waffles (with wheat bran, eggs).
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fiber waffles (with wheat bran, eggs). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fiber Waffles (with wheat bran, eggs) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Fiber Waffles (with wheat bran, eggs) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fiber waffles (with wheat bran, eggs) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fiber Waffles (with wheat bran, eggs):
- Take 1/2 cup of wheat bran.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 4 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana (ripe) for sweetness.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready of Toppings:.
- Take of Almond butter.
- Prepare of Frozen fruit (heat low on stove).
- Make ready of Syrup.
Steps to make Fiber Waffles (with wheat bran, eggs):
- Combine all ingredients – whisk together! Consistency will vary based on how large your eggs and egg whites are- you want it kinda think for fluffier pancakes !.
- Drizzle toppings – go crazy or add ass suggested- peanut butter, fruit. This is an important step because these waffles are healthy so your going to want some of the good stuff on top to make them taste good..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fiber waffles (with wheat bran, eggs) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe of Speedy Fiber Waffles (with wheat bran, eggs), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp