Masala vegan pasta. This Masala Pasta has a fiery red tomato sauce seasoned with Indian spices and mellowed with cashew cream. A vegan, soy-free recipe, can be nut-free. Enjoy this Indian twist on pasta and let me know what you think!
Masala pasta and masala noodles are a favorite with many folks including kids. This recipe gives a tasty masala pasta and makes for a good brunch, snack or a light dinner. Masala pasta recipe – Indian style flavorful & delicious masala pasta that will be your new favorite! You can have Masala vegan pasta using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Masala vegan pasta
- It’s 1/2 of 1 lb of Pasta – box.
- It’s 2 of Onion – medium size.
- It’s 1 of Tomato big -.
- It’s 3 pods of Garlic – crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste -.
- You need bunch of Cilantro coriander leaves / – small.
- You need of Masala ' s to be added :.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder Kashmiri red -.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder -.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Turmeric powder – th.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup -.
- It’s of Salt – as needed.
- It’s 2 tbsps+2 tbsps of Olive Oil -.
- Prepare 3 cups of Water -.
- It’s of Veggies :.
- You need of carrot beans peas potato green bell pepper , , , , – all finely cut , cooked.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese – as needed.
Vegan Foods Vegan Recipes Cooking Recipes Vegan Zucchini Fritters Air Fryer Recipes Going Vegan Whole Food Recipes Masala Vegan – Plant based recipes inspired by spices from India & beyond! Indian style Masala pasta is a spicy Indian style pasta with all the spice powders to jazz up the dish to suit our taste buds. I have tried masala pasta in Indian style twice before. If you're looking for vegan pasta salads, this is the perfect post for you!
Masala vegan pasta instructions
- Boil water in a pot, add salt to taste and 2 tbsp of olive oil, pasta (any variety) I used pipe. Cook until done about 15 minutes. Drain pasta, keep aside. You can reserve some pasta cooked water incase if your pasta turns out dry you can add that instead of water..
- Heat oil in a wok or pan, add oil then crushed garlic, sauté until nice aroma comes, then add finely chopped onions, sauté them well. Add ginger garlic paste, sauté well until raw smell goes, then add all the masala's, sauté well. Add diced tomatoes, salt as needed (remember that we have already added salt in pasta) mix well until nicely combined, cover the pan with lid, lower the flame and cook for 5 mins stirring occasionally..
- When the tomatoes turn mushy, add finely cut green bell pepper, sauté well. Then add cooked veggies, mix well cover and cook for 5 mins in low flame..
- Finally add cooked pasta,mix well. Add grated Parmesan cheese, chopped coriander leaves, tomato ketchup. Mix well. Taste for salt if you want you can add more, also if your pasta seems to be dry, add the reserved pasta water and mix well..
- Serve hot..
Pasta gets an Indian makeover to this lip-smacking masala pasta. Try our plant-based pasta dishes that pack in flavour whilst being meat and dairy free, from vegan bolognese to cauliflower carbonara. I don't know why I haven't made masala mac Return the sauce to the skillet. Add cooked pasta and black pepper, onion granules cover and cook. You'll be amazed at the amount of flavor you can achieve using only plant based Vegan pasta recipes can be just as delicious as their creamy and cheesy counterparts!
Thank you tante ulin for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Masala vegan pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp