Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf.
You can cook Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of spinach canned or raw.
- It’s 1 box of stuffing mix.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 of green onion chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 packet of lipton onion soup mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s of Black garlic.
- Prepare of Optional: bacon, tater tots, or any other topping you like.
Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place raw ground beef in large mixing bowl. Add All other ingredients and combine until well blended..
- Roll mixture into a giant ball and transfer to baking sheet or pan. Shape into loaf..
- Top with a drizzle coat of ketchup and bbq sauce before baking..
- I occasionally line the top of this with tater tots in rows, on top of the sauce. I didnt have any tots this time though! My father always put bacon and tots on top of his!.
- This meatloaf is always yummy with mashed potatoes. It also goes Perfect with My Cornbread recipe above! *(and you can use the rest of the can of corn you opened to make the meatloaf!).
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp