Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast.
You can have Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast
- You need 1.5-2.5 lb of chuck roast.
- You need 4 of large carrots (approx. 2-3in long pieces).
- It’s 1 of large onion (quartered, sliced).
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes (quartered).
- It’s 2 stalks of celery (approx. 2in pieces).
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1-2 of beef bouillon.
- You need 2 tbs of onion powder.
- You need 1-2 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast instructions
- Add roast, cover with veggies. Add spices. Dilute bouillon in water. Cover top with liquids. (I'd suggest cutting the veggies very large. Or adding smaller cut pieces after 2-3 hours.).
- High: 8-10 hours. Low: 12-14 hours..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing How to Cook Yummy Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp