Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta.
You can have Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta
- It’s 1-16 ounce of box Bow Tie Pasta.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1-14.5 ounce of can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drained).
- It’s 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese for the topping.
Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta instructions
- In a large pot boil pasta until al dente….Add salt to boiling water…..
- Drain pasta and place back into pot……
- Add to pasta : Black Pepper, parsley flakes, Adobo, olive oil, crushed red pepper, fire roasted diced tomatoes, can of tuna and minced garlic, heat on low heat until all ingredients cover all of the pasta……
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy ?! You can also add some Parmesan cheese on top !.
Thank you mother yani for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp