Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce.
You can cook Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce
- You need of This proportions are for about 2 lbs of meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of worcestershire.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need of Salt and ground pepper (to taste).
Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce instructions
- Put pineapple juice and sugar in a pan and heat it to medium temperature, stir.
- Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add granulated garlic.
- Ground cumin.
- Vinegar, stir.
- Add ketchup, sugar, stir.
- Season with salt and ground pepper, stir well to combine.
- Cook for 5 minutes at medium/low temperature stirring continously with a wood spoon. Taste to adjust the salt.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp