You can cook Vegetable lasagne using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable lasagne
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It’s 2 of peppers.
- It’s 1 of courgette.
- You need 150 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Italian mixed herbs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of basil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of tube tomato purée.
- You need 300 ml of vegetable stock.
- It’s sheets of Lasagne pasta.
- Prepare of Creamy white lasagne sauce.
- You need 2 of balls of mozzarella.
Vegetable lasagne step by step
- Prepare for cooking. Chop all the vegetables finely and crush the garlic. Mix all the spices listed into a cup and put to one side. Mix the vegetable stock with 300ml hot water (use beef stock instead, if you like the beefy taste)..
- Add olive oil to a frying pan, once hot add the onions, pepper, courgette and crushed garlic and cook on a medium heat. Once they all begin to brown add the mushrooms..
- Once all the vegetable are cooked, turn the heat down. Add the spices mixed into the cup previously and stir. Then add the whole tube of tomato purée and stir again..
- Add the tin of tomatoes and stir. Finally add the vegetable stock, stir and simmer until it becomes a thick sauce..
- Once the mix is cooked. Get out a large square over dish to start layering your lasagne. Using some of the sauce (no vegetables!!) from the tomatoey vegetable goodness, add a thin layer to the bottom of the dish. It should look like someone’s just splashed some tomato sauce in there!.
- Now put a layer of pasta, followed by a layer of the white sauce and then put a thing layer of the vegetables. THEN REPEAT! Pasta, white sauce, veggies, pasta, white sauce, veggies, pasta etc. The trick is to put a thin layer of vegetables and get as many layers of pasta as possible to avoid all the vegetables falling out when you dish up..
- Finish the layering with one final layer of the pasta sheets, top with chopped mozzarella. Cook at 180-200 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Serve with a rocket salad and garlic bread!.
Thank you sister yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Vegetable lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp