Eggs and leek on toast breakfast. Mushrooms and leeks on toast are a great way to eat more veg for breakfast, brunch or a light lunch. Spoon the mushroom and leek mixture over the toast. Top with the fried egg and another grind of.
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Impress your nearest and dearest with a surprise breakfast or. The yolky eggs and chunks of soft, briny feta make it a touch indulgent, but there's just enough wilted spinach to keep it feeling light.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, eggs and leek on toast breakfast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggs and leek on toast breakfast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Eggs and leek on toast breakfast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Mushrooms and leeks on toast are a great way to eat more veg for breakfast, brunch or a light lunch. Spoon the mushroom and leek mixture over the toast. Top with the fried egg and another grind of.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggs and leek on toast breakfast using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs and leek on toast breakfast:
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil (can be replaced with butter).
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped leek.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of spicy Paprika (can be replaced with other spicy seasoning).
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 slices of toast.
- Get 1 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- Take 2 tsp of squeezed lemon juice.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
While this meal doesn't take terribly long to pull together, it's even easier when you get a head start during meal prep. The leeks and spinach that make up the base of. Fried eggs on toast becomes a bit special with a few extra ingredients. Toast the bread, then spread each slice with some Greek yogurt, top each with the leeks and squeeze over the lemon.
Steps to make Eggs and leek on toast breakfast:
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat..
- Add the leek and cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant..
- Add the garlic glove and the Paprika and cook for another 3 minutes..
- When the leek and the garlic is cooked, take it out of the pan and use the pan to fry 2 eggs as desired..
- Meanwhile, toast the bread to the point of your desire..
- Assemble the toast: spread the Greek yogurt evenly on the toast. Top with leek and garlic and squeeze the lemon juice on top. At last, top with one fried egg and season with salt and pepper..
Today is all about the top green. How many toasts and eggs are standard for a full English breakfast? But eggs on toast is a cracking good breakfast to have on some days. So is any other food you like. Eat a variety of foods, mostly plants, not too much or too little.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food eggs and leek on toast breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe of Quick Eggs and leek on toast breakfast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp