Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!". Keto Lasagna with Spinach and Meat; I love taking classic comfort foods and making them keto friendly. With a few substitutions, these dishes can easily fit a low carb, sugar free.
You can have Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!" using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!"
- You need 1 pack of Tofu Shirataki spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 pack of Yves mexican veggie ground beef.
- You need 1/3 cup of Ketchup (amount to your taste).
- You need 1 of thin slice of butter (of your choice).
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s of Medium sized tomato diced.
- You need of Vegetable stock season.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Hot sauce.
- You need of Splenda sweeteners 5 packet's.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese powder.
- Prepare 1 of plantain.
- Spaghetti: Using a strainer, wash noodles with warm water. Place in a microwavable bowl along with a little sea salt and garlic powder. Mix well then warm for 3 minutes..
- Yves mexican veggie ground beef: Using a frying pan, place burner on medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil to coat base of pan, place onions and tomatoes in pan adding meat a few minutes after veggies heat a bit. Let cook for about 6 minutes then add sea salt, butter, vegetable stock seasoning, garlic powder, hot sauce and ketchup. Mix well. Serve on top of noodles with sprinkled parmesan cheese powder. For plantain slices, for a more sweeter soft texture I used a over ripped plantain to fry..
Thank you tante diah for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!", hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp