T-Bone Steak with Lettuce and Baby Tomato Salad.
You can have T-Bone Steak with Lettuce and Baby Tomato Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of T-Bone Steak with Lettuce and Baby Tomato Salad
- You need 1 of T-Bone Beef Steak.
- You need 1 handful of Lettuce.
- It’s 3 of Baby Tomatoes.
- It’s To taste of Robertsons Steak and chops spice.
- You need To taste of Table Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of any salad dressing of your choice.
T-Bone Steak with Lettuce and Baby Tomato Salad step by step
- Lightly season the T-Bone steak with salt and robertsons spice on both sides.
- Place 2 table spoons of olive oil in a frying pan and heat.
- Place the steak in the frying pan when hot and cook the steak for 4 minutes on each side then plate..
- Take 1 handful of lettuce and plate on the side.
- Take 3 baby tomatoes, cut in half and spread them across the lettuce.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salad dressing and spread over the salad for taste.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Yummy T-Bone Steak with Lettuce and Baby Tomato Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp