Omelet with Pesto. And there you have it – a pesto omelette full of veggies. It's easy, healthy, and can be modified to fit your personal. This Caprese Omelette is filled with balsamic drenched fresh tomatoes, basil pesto This Caprese Omelette is easy to make, yet stunning and delicious.
Omelets are fast and satisfying, as good at lunch and dinner as they are at breakfast. Dot the surface with the pesto. Reduce heat to low; fold omelet in half. You can have Omelet with Pesto using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Omelet with Pesto
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of basil pesto.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
Broken omelets make great scrambled eggs. All Reviews for Classic Omelet with Spinach-Basil Pesto. Whisk eggs with pesto and sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl. Preheat a small non stick skillet to medium.
Omelet with Pesto instructions
- Chop the ingredients in very small pieces..
- Smash in a boal the eggs, put the feta cheese (lots of) and the parmesan, salt and pepper and the pesto sauce (lots of it too).
- Olive oil, suate the vegetables. First the peppers and afterwards the onion. Just be careful not to be burned..
- Thalen put the mix with the eggs and finish the omelet 😉 Just be careful as you switch sides. For me this part wasnt a success at first..
Carefully loosen the omelet with the spatula and fold in half. Toss the tomato in the balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Spread half the omelet with pesto and flip over other side. Pesto Omelet will give you a burst of flavor with a ton of energizing protein. Now that's a great way to start your day!
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Tasty Omelet with Pesto, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp