Bakso (meat balls). Bakso is Indonesian meatball, and is an extremely popular Indonesian food. It's everywhere; you're just as likely to find it being sold by street vendors (called kaki lima). This video will be showing you step by step how to make beef meat ball or in Indonesian we call it "bakso".
Bakso is such a staple meatballs soup in Indonesia and enjoyed by people at any ages. Bakso Malang consists many things such as bakso (meatballs), fried wontons. Bakso is an Indonesian comfort staple served in street vendors, restaurants and at home too. You can cook Bakso (meat balls) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bakso (meat balls)
- Prepare 300 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 200 g of chicken breast.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- You need of Ground salt.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce.
- You need of Salty soy sauce.
- You need 3 spoons of tapioca starch.
- It’s 1 liter of Chicken broth soup.
- It’s of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Egg noodle or white rice noodle.
- It’s of Fried tofu.
- It’s leaves of Chopped coriander.
So what makes Bakso so different from other well known meatballs? I know it seem like it a big labor, but once the meatballs cooked, you can used it for anything you like, for the. How to Serve Bakso Indonesian Meatball Soup. Bakso is a popular Indonesian meatball soup.
Bakso (meat balls) step by step
- Process the minced meat, chicken, and tapioca strach in the food processor until they mix perfectly..
- Season with garlic powder, ground pepper, ground salt, sweet soya sauce, and salty soya sauce. Make balls out of the mixture..
- Bring chicken broth soup to boil. Put in the meat balls and boil them until done. Handy notes: when done, the balls will float on the soup..
- Make the noodle as per instruction on the package. Fry tofu and dice them. Chop tomatoes and coriander leaves..
- Fix the noodles, tofu, tomatoes, and coriander leaves in a bowl. Perfect it with meat balls and soup..
- For more tasty kick, add fried onions and ground fresh chili ?.
This homemade recipe is a quick version using juicy. Stuck in an Italian meatball rut? I've got the answer: cozy up to Asian-style Bakso meatballs. You'll be in good company – these mild and tender. Bakso is an Indonesian beef ball similar to Chinese or Vietnamese beef balls.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Tasty Bakso (meat balls), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp