Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip. Traditional beef pot pie recipes usually consist of onion, celery, and carrots. I added peas and potatoes to this recipe and you How to Freeze Instant Pot Beef Pot Pies. There are actually several different ways you can freeze pot pies.
Place the peeled potatoes on top of the trivet. Beef Pot Pie takes a bit of time, but is easy and not entirely hands-on. It is, however, quicker than many other pot pie recipes I've tried, and the ingredients in this dish come together for a complex, satisfying flavor. You can cook Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip
- You need 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pound of stew meat cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 2 of heaving TSP minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 (11 oz) of bottle of Guinness extra stout beer.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 2 TSP of kosher salt.
- It’s 10 of fresh basil leaves roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of tubes (8oz) crescent roll sheets.
- Prepare 6 of 7-8 oz ramekins.
- You need of Finely shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley chopped.
I highly recommend you read through the entire recipe before starting. Beef and Guinness Extra Stout Pot Pie! Make this easy Instant Pot Beef Pot Pies recipe with carrots, peas, rich sauce, and fluffy crescent roll crust for a filling meal sure to be a family favorite. Vent steam and remove lid from Instant Pot.
Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip instructions
- Turn instant pot on to saute high/more. When pot reads hot add the olive oil..
- Add in stew meat and cook till brown with just a little pink showing..
- Add in onion and garlic stirring frequently for 3 minutes..
- Add beef broth and beer. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape any bits that may be stuck on the bottom of the pot..
- Add the peas and carrots, corn, salt, and basil. Stir..
- Preheat oven to 375. Seal pressure cooker and cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes. Then allow a 10 minute natural release. Then release rest of pressure. Remove lid..
- Switch instant pot to saute setting and slowly stir in the flour. Simmer till it thickens. Switch to keep warm..
- Roll out crescent rolls. And cut out squares a little bigger than the top of your ramekin..
- Ladle beef mixture into the ramekins and top with a crescent roll square on each. Gently push down around the rim. Poke a hole in the middle of the crescent top..
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and place on middle rack of the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes..
- When tops are browned and crispy remove from oven..
- IMMEDIATELY top with shredded cheese. And add parsley for garnish…
For the Instant Pot: add onion, garlic, tomato paste, thyme, chicken broth and soy sauce to the Instant Pot. Make life easier with Instant Pot, the programmable pressure & multi cooker. The newest addition to the most popular line of Instant Pots – the Duo Nova – makes pressure cooking even easier. Its innovative lid design ensures you'll never forget to seal the steam valve again, and makes quick. Let me tell you, this Instant Pot Irish Guinness Beef Stew recipe is a keeper.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe: Perfect Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp