Simple Cola-Ketchup BBQ Sauce.
You can cook Simple Cola-Ketchup BBQ Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Cola-Ketchup BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 2 cups of cola (I like Mexi Coke. Clearer cola flavor, and cane sugar instead of HFCS.).
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of brown sugar, depending on how sweet you like your sauce and how sweet your soda and ketchup already are.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of vinegar, depending on how tart/acidic you like things (distilled white, red wine, apple cider, and Balsamic would all work fine).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Simple Cola-Ketchup BBQ Sauce instructions
- Put all the ingredients in a large sauce pan, turn the heat on to medium, and give everything a few good stirs. Bring the mixture up to a gentle boil for about two minutes. (This should take somewhere between 5 to 10 minutes depending on the temperature of your ingredients, the type of pot you have, and how hot your medium is.).
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is reduced by about a third. If you can scrape solids off the bottom of your pot, the heat's too high, and you should turn it down just a little..
- Let the sauce cool and then put it in a lidded container and refrigerate between uses. That's it. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Simple Cola-Ketchup BBQ Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp