Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast. Try this creamy baked pasta recipe paired with spinach artichoke dip! Let the sauce come up to a simmer, then season to. A tomato-based ground beef and sausage meat sauce, baked with rotini pasta and a mix of Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
Add Alfredo sauce, mozzarella and shredded Parmesan; mix well. Diced tomatoes with green chiles add heat to ordinary pasta sauce. This recipe should be called "Baked Rotini with Leftover Veggies" because it inevitably turns into my "use it up" recipe every time! You can cook Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast
- You need 1 loaf of italian bread.
- It’s of I box rotini pasta.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh chopped spinach.
- It’s 2 of green onions.
- It’s 1 of medium to large red onion.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Black garlic.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
Besides providing an opportunity to use up vegetable and meat you have lying around, this recipe is relatively easy to make and extremely delicious! Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta cheese, mozzarella and spinach topped with a turkey meat sauce. This spinach bake is a cross between creamed spinach and a spinach soufflé, and in my opinion it's the best of both worlds. While it seems like the kind of side you'd only serve for special occasions, it makes a dull weeknight oh-so-much better.
Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast instructions
- Brown hamburger with half the red onion and 1 green onion. Season to taste. Drain & Set aside..
- Boil pasta to al dente' and place in baking/casserole dish. Coat lightly with Olive oil..
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place meat mixture into dish with pasta noodles. Add your favorite pasta sauce in desired amount. Mix well. Stir in Brown Sugar and Other desired seasonings. Mix Well..
- Add remaining chopped red onion, green onion, and spinach to mixture. Add 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan and mix well..
- Sprinkle 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan on top before baking. Cover and place in oven for 45 minutes. Meanwhile, Slice bread loaf. Butter slices. Layer on each slice desired amounts of garlic salt, black garlic powder, salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings. *(I also use Mrs. Dash) Top with remaining parmesan and finally shredded cheese. Place in Oven for the last 15 minutes..
- Serve. (Watch your kids eat all their food groups in one meal! well, if we count tomato as fruit anyway! haha) Enjoy!.
Baked Rigatoni with Spinach, Provolone, and TurkeyPinch of Yum. vegetable broth, garlic, fresh spinach, provolone. Add beef; cook until no longer pink, stirring and breaking beef into pieces. \nSTIR in tomato sauce and oregano. Drain and add the meat sauce. For those familiar with Greek cooking, it tastes very much like pastitsou without the beschemel sauce topping. I love this dish and will be making it again!
Thank you sister linda for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp