French Onion Beef & Noodles.
You can cook French Onion Beef & Noodles using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Onion Beef & Noodles
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3 of yellow onion diced.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 bag of egg noodles.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine.
- It’s 3 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded swiss.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 3 of bay leafs.
- Prepare Pinch of thyme.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
French Onion Beef & Noodles instructions
- In a large skillet, brown your ground beef. Season with salt and pepper. Drain and set aside..
- Put onions and butter, bay leaf and thyme, salt and pepper, in skillet and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Cook egg noodles according to package..
- Add mushrooms, cook for 5 more minutes. Remove bay leaf. Add back the beef, add red wine, Worcestershire, beef broth, and flour..
- Once the sauce thickens stir in the sour cream, and add the egg noodles. Season to taste. Top with swiss and put a lid on it let it sit over low heat untill the cheese melts..
- Serve hot..
Thank you tante dian for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing French Onion Beef & Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp