You can have Eggplant Parmigiana using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Parmigiana
- It’s 2 of Aubergine Eggplants.
- Prepare of italian tomato sauce.
- It’s of cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 of whole eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of sliced button mushrooms.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of basil.
- You need to taste of salt andd pepper.
- You need of vegetable oil for frying.
Eggplant Parmigiana step by step
- Slice longtitudinally 1/4 to 1/3 thick inch aubergine eggplant. Pat dry witb kitchen towel.
- Dust each slice with flour…then egg mixture (egg with salt and pepper, dried oregano and dried basil)..last with bread crumbs.
- Fry 1 minute both side.
- In a glass casserole dish of about 9 x 6 in, line with italian marinara sauce..spread with a spoon. Start layering with your eggplant, then parmesan cheese, mushrooms, chedder (note: ideally use mozzarella, pecorino,romano cheese).
- You can add additional dried oregano or randomly intersperse fresh basil leaves on each layer..
- Note: if you want to add meat, layer with a pre-cooked ground beef.
- Layer until all the eggplants are placed. Top with a generous layer of cheese.
- Pre heat your oven for 5 mins. Put in your oven. To cook for 20 to 30mins at 180F.
- View on top when cooked.
- Side view.
Thank you tante yani for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Eggplant Parmigiana, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp