You can cook Crab-Asparagus Frittata using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crab-Asparagus Frittata
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 c of heavy whipping cream or coconut milk.
- You need 10 stalks of asparagus, sliced diagonally into 3/4" pieces.
- It’s 1 can (6 oz) of crab meat, drained.
- You need 4 T of EVOO.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
Crab-Asparagus Frittata instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, cream or milk, asparagus, crab and 2 T oil..
- In large ovenproof skillet, heat 2 T oil and cook garlic and onion until soft. Sprinkle in salt. Pour in egg mixture and stir to combine..
- Cook on stove top for 3 min. or until edges begin to firm. Transfer to oven and bake 10 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean..
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Crab-Asparagus Frittata, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp