Egg (Omelette) Curry. Learn the recipe of how to make Omelette Curry at home with Chef Smita Deo on Get Curried. Omelette Curry Recipe is a unique egg recipe made with. egg omelette curry – an easy and delicious recipe of omelettes in a spiced Indian style curry. As eggs are so versatile, I wanted to try making a curry with omelette instead of just boiled eggs.
Add a photo Comment Send Print. Get the tips for cooking Omelette Curry Recipe. you can make Omelette Egg Curry Recipe yourself in your home. It is very to easy to cook Anda ko Omelette Curry.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, egg (omelette) curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Learn the recipe of how to make Omelette Curry at home with Chef Smita Deo on Get Curried. Omelette Curry Recipe is a unique egg recipe made with. egg omelette curry – an easy and delicious recipe of omelettes in a spiced Indian style curry. As eggs are so versatile, I wanted to try making a curry with omelette instead of just boiled eggs.
Egg (Omelette) Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Egg (Omelette) Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook egg (omelette) curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg (Omelette) Curry:
- Take 2 of Onions Medium (Finely chopped).
- Make ready 3 of Eggs (Well-beaten with salt and pepper).
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 Cup of Coconut Milk Thin.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Coconut Milk Thick.
- Make ready To Taste of Salt.
- Make ready of Oil.
- Make ready 2 Sprigs of Coriander Leaves Cilantro / (for garnish).
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 2 Sprigs of Curry leaves.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala Powder.
Tryout this easy Egg Omelette curry at home. Egg is one of the most nutritious food in our diet. It is rich in minerals, proteins and vitamins. Tender eggs are smothered in a super rich curry sauce with a tomato and coconut base.
Steps to make Egg (Omelette) Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan, and add the beaten eggs to it to make an omelette. Remove the omelette from pan, cut into 1-1.5 inch strips and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a kadai / pan and add mustard seeds. After they splutter, add the curry leaves..
- Add the finely chopped onions and saute till transparent in colour. To this add the ginger-garlic paste and saute till the raw smell is gone..
- Make a paste of the masala powders (coriander, chilli, turmeric and garam masala) with little bit of water – add this paste to the pan and mix well into the sauteed onions..
- Once oil starts separating from the mixture, add in the thin coconut milk. Stir well to keep from catching at bottom and let it heat for couple of minutes..
- Add the thick coconut milk to the above and heat again for another minute..
- Add in the omelette strips to this gravy and mix well. Turn off the heat..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot..
The recipe shows you how to cook a tasty curry using minimal ingredients, making it a perfect. The omelette curry is not really a new dish, but a delicious one for sure. I have been making it from almost a decade. Other than regular boiled egg recipes, this is a regular egg curry recipes that I cook. Discover the secret of preparing delicious , omelette curry with this wonderful easy to prepare egg curry recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food egg (omelette) curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe of Homemade Egg (Omelette) Curry, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp