Basil Curry Egg White Omelet.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, basil curry egg white omelet. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Basil Curry Egg White Omelet is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Basil Curry Egg White Omelet is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have basil curry egg white omelet using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basil Curry Egg White Omelet:
- Take 1 tsp of Basil.
- Get 1 dash of Curry powder.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Half & Half.
- Get 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cheese.
Instructions to make Basil Curry Egg White Omelet:
- Finally dice cheese of choice, I find American melts really well..
- Separate eggs..
- Combine half & half, curry powder, basil & egg whites in bowl whisking with a fork for a good min..
- Melt coconut oil in frying pan so eggs won't stick..
- Briefly whisk eggs and herbs mixture again until light froth develops then pour into frying pan..
- Over low heat cook eggs until firm on bottom and wet on top..
- Sprinkle cheese evenly across eggs..
- Fold omelet over..
- Cook untill cheese melted and eggs firm..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food basil curry egg white omelet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Basil Curry Egg White Omelet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp