Mushy Pea, Pasta, with Prosciutto.
You can cook Mushy Pea, Pasta, with Prosciutto using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushy Pea, Pasta, with Prosciutto
- You need 15 ounces of tinned mushy peas.
- Prepare 1 pound of Cavatappi pasta.
- You need As needed of water for boiling pasta.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3 ounces of prosciutto.
- You need To taste of parmigiano reggiano cheese.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
Mushy Pea, Pasta, with Prosciutto step by step
- Fry the prosciutto. Set aside. Reserve the drippings. Boil the pasta in oil, water, and salt..
- Reserve 1 cup of the pasta water. Dice the onion and fry in the prosciutto drippings. When the onions are translucent add the pasta directly from the pasta water, spooning it over..
- When covered stir in and do it again till all the pasta is transferred..
- Stir in the mushy peas well making sure all the pasta is covered well. Use the pasta water to thin it a bit to coat the pasta. Chop the prosciutto stir in a bit, and add to the top along with grated and shaved, parmigiano reggiano cheese. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Perfect Mushy Pea, Pasta, with Prosciutto, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp