Leftover Potroast Burrito's.
You can have Leftover Potroast Burrito's using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Potroast Burrito's
- Prepare 4 cup of leftover shredded or small chunked pot roast.
- You need 1 cup of leftover small cubed potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of leftover thin sliced baby carrots.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of pan juices from pot roast or beef broth.
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning ( about 1.25oz).
- Prepare 5 large of burrito shells.
- It’s 1 can of refried black beans.
- It’s 2 medium of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 small of head shredded lettuce.
- It’s 16 oz of tub sour cream.
- Prepare 12 oz of shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice).
- You need 1 jar of salsa ( size doesn't matter).
Leftover Potroast Burrito's instructions
- In a large skillet add pot roast, potatoes, carrots and juice/broth. Heat until boiling..
- Add taco seasoning. And stir well. Boil until its starting to thicken. Then reduce heat to simmer and cook until almost all juices are gone..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside..
- Warm burrito shell. This is what I do.. to make shell soft, and workable and warm.. I place a bowl of boiled water in lower shelf of microwave then place a shell on the top rack and microwave for 30 seconds. This essentially steams your shell..
- Place shell on a large plate..
- Spread heated refried beans on entire shell in a thin layer..
- Sprinkle cheese across entire shell as much as desired. Leaving about 1/2 inch around edges..
- Place pot roast mixture in center. I did about 4tbl. If u put to much it won't fold right and u will have a big mess…
- Sprinkle on some diced tomato.
- Then shredded lettuce..
- Then some sour cream..
- Then some salsa ( I put my salsa over the top of my burrito instead).
- Fold burrito as normal..
- Place some salsa on top and a dollop of sour cream and serve!.
- Makes about 5-6 giant burrito's!.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Perfect Leftover Potroast Burrito's, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp