Feel Good Chicken Soup.
You can cook Feel Good Chicken Soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Feel Good Chicken Soup
- Prepare 3 pounds of boneless skinless chicken.
- You need 1/2 lb of carrots.
- You need 1/2 head of celery.
- You need 1 lb of onions.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1/2 lb of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 of ea chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of As needed: water.
Feel Good Chicken Soup instructions
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes. Tip: I like to use an even mix of breast and thighs, seems to have better flavor that way.
- Cut carrots into bite-size pieces. Tip: use pre-packaged baby carrots. They're already peeled..
- Cut celery into bite-size pieces. Optional: don't let any go to waste! I like to mince up the leaves and add them to the rest of my herbs. More flavor and more nutrients. Can't have enough of either.
- Peel and cut onions into bite-size pieces.
- Chop herbs down to a fine powder.
- Cut green onions into ¼ inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a large stock pot and fill with water until the ingredients are completely submerged.
- Bring this mixture to a boil and allow to boil for ten minutes. Warning: monitor closely, as boil-over will likely occur. I always make a mess on my stove lol.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Continue to heat until onions are translucent, approximately 20 minutes..
Thank you sister sri for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Feel Good Chicken Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp