Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mike's extremely easy eggs benedict. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's extremely easy eggs benedict using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Prepare of Eggs Benedict Ingredients.
- Make ready 4 of English Muffins.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 4 of Fresh Eggs [room temp].
- Make ready 1 tsp of White Distilled Vinegar.
- Take 1 packages of Precooked Canadian Bacon [8 pieces].
- Prepare 1 packages of Knorr Hollandaise Sauce Mix.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 4 tbsp of Chopped Chives.
- Prepare of Kitchen Items Required.
- Make ready 4 of small Bowls Or Ramakins.
- Take 1 of Metal Slotted Spoon.
- Take 1 of Serrated Knife.
- Make ready 2 of small Pots.
- Make ready 1 of Whisk.
Steps to make Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Don't cut the English Muffins in half as you usually would. Just slightly shave off the top dusty portion of the muffin with a serrated knife. Toast well and spread butter on serrated side. By slightly shaving off the tops you'll end up with a thicker, more absorbant muffin that still has that same toasted, crispy outer layer most enjoy..
- Place a small amount of Hollandaise sauce on top of your buttered muffin. Just enough to cover the top..
- Place 2 pieces of Canadian Bacon on top of your sauce..
- Place poached egg on top of your Canadian Bacon..
- Top with Hollandaise sauce and sprinkle with Cayenne Pepper and fresh chives..
- FOR HOLLANDAISE SAUCE: Place 1 cup milk and 1/4 cup butter in pot and bring to a simmer. Add Knorrs Hollandaise packet and black pepper and briskly stir with a whisk..
- FOR POACHED EGGS: Gently crack open 4 eggs and place into individual ramakin bowls. This step is necessary for the security of your yolks. Bring 4" water to a boil then add 1 teaspoon white vinager. Gently add 2 eggs to the water. Boil for 2 1/2 minutes. Gently remove eggs with a slotted spoon. Leave the egg on your spoon and daub on a paper towel to dry for a second or two and gently place on muffin..
- You can also try my 35 second poached egg recipe to save even more time. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353221-mikes-35-second-poached-eggs.
- Repeat for the other 2 eggs..
- TIP: If making more than 2 servings, [especially for larger groups] for times sake, you can poach your eggs for 2 1/2 minutes then gently place in a large bowl filed with water and mostly ice. Let them set until you're ready to serve. When ready, gently place them back into your boiling water for a few seconds [never leaving your slotted spoon] and viola, you still have perfect, timely poached eggs!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's extremely easy eggs benedict recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother diah for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp