You can cook Vegan Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Quesadillas
- Prepare 2 of tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tin of mixed beans, cooked.
- You need 1/2 tin of mushroom, cooked.
- Prepare of Spice mix:.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli paste.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 batch of vegan cheese sauce.
Vegan Quesadillas step by step
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a pan, add 1 tbsp soy sauce, onion, garlic, pepper, and mushrooms and fry over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Add the mixed black beans, and spice mix and fry for a further 3-4 minutes..
- Make a batch of my easy vegan cheese sauce and spread some of it in an even layer on one tortilla. You can use any other vegan cheese of choice..
- Add a layer of the veggie mixture (about 4 tbsp) and place another tortilla on top..
- Transfer to a (lightly oiled) skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes, flip and cook from the other side until both sides are nicely browned and toasty. Cut into 4 pieces and enjoy hot!.
Thank you sister linda for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Vegan Quesadillas, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp