Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice.
You can cook Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice
- It’s 1 inch of long piece fresh ginger finely grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of celery stock finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of large sweet onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid aminos.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chinese style bbq sauce (see my recipe).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 1 tsp of stir fry sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s 2 cups of white rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 of ground turmeric.
Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice instructions
- In a large skillet on medium low heat without oil lightly toast the sesame seeds then set aside..
- In large skillet add the oil, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes, turmeric, vinegar and liquid aminos..
- Once the veggies are soft add the ground beef. Cook until done and browned a bit..
- Add all the sauce ingredients and simmer until thickened..
- Add rice ingredients to rice cooker and follow directions for your model..
- Once rice is done and sitting on the warm setting add any vegetables you would want like broccoli, bamboo shoots or whatever you have on hand..
- Spoon some rice into a bowl cover with the beef and top with the toasted sesame and any other garnish of your choice like scallions or shredded cabbage and carrots..
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Delicious Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp